Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Im sorry you had to reinstall windows, if id of seen the thread earlier i could of helped, theres a wondefull program called windows all in one repair, also, for fixinf mediacentre issues, navigate to taskscheduler/microsoft/windows/mediacentre, and run all the recovery options, open mediacentre, close it again and run them again and reboot.
Still no joy im afraid ....totally wiped everything ...no reg entries ...no left over files or folders. Installed the beta ....signed into youtube ...but just says no media available, im at a loss ....if the UNO.dll has anything to do with youtube thn I guess theres the issue. doesn't seem to be working well with windows 8.1. Theres also the fact that my OS could be damaged but ive not noticed anything out of the ordinary.
theres a couple of registry entries stating that UNO.dll is missing ...but ive checked and its still there, does that have anything to do with youtube subscriptions ?. Im gonna uninstall again ..delete the reg entries and disable antivirus while installing ...if it still says UNO.dll is missing then theres an issue with that file on windows 8.1, ill let you know what happens.
Nope ....just a regular account ...ive tried just about everything, I just get no media. Is there ny reg settings I can look at ? ...to see if they've changed.
its allowing the most viewed videos to be shown but nothing else ....its a sign in issue im sure, the most viewed vids would be blocked aswell if it was the firewall ...but I checked to make sure the rules are there. Facebook works ok.
Its a one off thing ...purchased the activation key. Powerdvd 13 worked flawless ....that vimeo thing wont even let you log in. When I first upgraded to 14 ....my subscriptions were there, but when I came to actually use powerdvd a few weeks after ....they no longer showed up. Ive uninstalled, wiped all my info and tried again with no luck, I now have the beta installed but is exactly the same, no subsriptions and vimeo wont let you log in with fb or a proper account.
I cant get my youtube subscriptions to load, ive signed and been verified by google etc, but just wont load subscriptions ...says I don't have any, its like it doesn't no im signed in.
Go to: