Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have this problem with all files including the samples so it doesn't seem to be file specific. Are there any logs I could look at or a debug mode?
No, it's not that. The yellow icon only flashes up for a split second. In PDR 15 I see the yellow icon until it changes to green. I tried with a smallish file which in PDR 15 takes about 20 seconds to generate the shadow files. PDR 16 just doesnt create them
Hi,

I had no problems with shadow files using PDR 15. Just upgraded to 16 (up to 2503 beta patch) but I dont get any shadow files generated at all. I tried turning it on and off and all resolutions. I can see the shadow file icon flash up in the clip thumbnail but that's it. Any suggestions?

Just noticed that when I copy the shadow files generated by PDR 15 into the PDR 16 folder it does recognise them and I get the green icon in the thumbnail...
Go to: