Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank's that will get the job done.

Seems strange that PD5 doesn't have a function built in to do this. Fade to black being a most common movie transition technique. Is there a feature to do list for PD5 here somewhere.

In Sony Vegas, along the video timeline where there is no video clip back appears so when you drag your opening clip into the timeline you move it to the right just alittle to leave some blank area and there you have it a fade from black into your clip... You do the same thing when you want to fade to black. Having lots of special effects and transitions is great when you need them but how could they miss a fade to black in PD5. ?
When I start a movie I would like to fade from black into the video clip then at the end of the clip I would like to fade into black to end the movie. How can I do this with PD 5 Thanks
Go to: