Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks, molan. I thought that may be the case. I was hoping the external audio track would lay down simultaneously and then you just delete the camcorder audio. That seems the most obvious solution to me. Looks I might wind up buying a legacy Panasonic DV camcorder with the external mic jack off ebay. I have a Tascam but the work-around seems like a hassle.
This seems such a common issue I'm surprised I can't find any info on it. Your's is the only answer I've received so far. Thanks again, amigo.
Have not yet purchased PD12. Before I do, I need an answer to a question. I am a total, 100% newbie. Looked all over and I cannot find an answer. I am going to make some YouTube videos. I want them to look and sound pretty good. I have a camcorder with no external mic jack. I intend to hook the camcorder and a lavalier mic into my HP Workstation for direct capture (?). Question: does PD12 sync the lavalier audio with the incoming video? Does the external mic override the cheesy external mic on the camcorder? I have a Tascam recorder. Do I have to use that separately? I could buy a camcorder with a mic jack and I might have to do that but I'd like to save the bucks. Mucho thanks to whomever can answer this for me.
Go to: