Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello,

I have Audiodirector 6, My computer is running Windows7 64bits servicepack1, has 8GB RAM SSD and a 1TB HD.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @3.20GHz

The issue is this: When I launch a project, I see to it that all original files, produced files,... and the project file .ads, are saved in the same file. Nevertheless, when after some time (a couple of weeks ) I reopen a file I get the message: "The import of certain clips was unsuccessful because some necessary data is missing". I don't understand what could be missing since everything is kept together.

Anybody an idea what could be happening??

Kind regards.
Thanks Ynotfish,

about the content pack it's clear.

About the image however, I see what you mean, but it seems awkward that it is not possible to simply

attach an image into this "forum"? How come I having to download your screengrab from forum.cyberlink.com?

How does your screengrab gets into this message an thus directly on the forum?

Kind regards

Rudi
Hello PlaySound,
thanks for the reply, but I can't really understand what you mean.
1) since installing PDR 13, I no longer have PDR 12 available so "uninstalling" is not possible, but also not necessary because I can simply remove the folder and put it somewhere else. Question was and is: Is PDR13 using files from that folder.
2) You write "To add image here, Attachment button, choose file, search your PC." I believe that was exactly the way IT DOES NOT WORK. So also this question still stands: How to insert an image into a new post?

Kind regards.
Rudi
Hello,

On July 1st. I went from PDR12 to PDR 13 via the upgrade download.

In C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Templates I have "PowerDirector Content Pack 12" installed 11-2013 and also "PowerDirector Content Pack 13"installed 07-2015. Inside PowerDirector Content Pack 12 I have only "PowerDirector 12 Content Pack Essential" but inside PowerDirector Content Pack 13 I have "PowerDirector 13 Content Pack Essential" and "PowerDirector 13 Content Pack Premium".

Does "PowerDirector 13 Content Pack Essential" (4.6GB) contains the same content +more compared to "PowerDirector 12 Content Pack Essential"? (2.9GB)? In other words, can I safely delete the "PowerDirector 12 Content Pack Essential", or are parts of it still in use in PDR 13? Being able to delete it would safe me almost 3GB space on my (only) 128GB SSD...

Can somebody please explain me how to insert an image in this kind of message, clicking on inser/edit image doesn't allow to browse to an image. Entering a link results in http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/.... as a link???. I don't get it.

Kind regards

Rudi
Thank you both,
Jaime-esque and Dafydd Bevan - SoftDeko
for this ultra fast reply.

Hope PDR13 meets the expectations.

Regards
Rudi
Hello,

may be a stupid question, but I don't seem to find this simple information elsewhere on the Cyberlink Site.

I just purchased and downloaded PDR13 (I currently run PDR12).

Do I have to (fully) uninstall PDR12 before starting installing PDR13?

And a totaly different question: I'm actually working on a 90 min. multicam project. I assumed that when working in the Multicam Designer I could also save the project being half way with the recording and resume the work for example the next day. It seems like this is impossible, or am I wrong?? Is there a difference for this issue between PDR12 and PDR 13??

Thanks a lot for the feed back.

Rudi
Hello Tony,
thanks again for the explanation.
In the mean time I could realise what I wanted.

Kind regards.

Rudi
Hello Tony,

thank you so much for the help. I bought PD12 and some other software in a package in November last year. Never worked with Cyberlink software before. This is a little disappointment that PD can't handle a title in a motion track. A second disappointment is that photodirector only handles TIFF and JPG and RAW so I can't even create the transparency in a Cybelink program .... too bad.

kind regards
Rudi
Thanks for the feed back. I know about the use of key frames from former software I worked with, but you talk about a text LAYER??
That is something I don't know. When I add a title and then click on "modify" there is no option that would allow me to work with keyframes. Kind regards.
Hello, a simple question. I have a slowly moving object in a movie. Does PDR 13 allow me to ad a title or tekst ON that object and make this tekst move along with this object at the speed of that object? For instance a suitcase in the hand of someone walking, and I want a title on the suitcase, so that it looks as if the tekst is printed on the suitcase.
Go to: