CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My Power Director is the life time license.
The Windows was updated.
The nvidia driver was updated to the latest version.
Power Director was removed and reinstalled after disabling the windows defender.
The problem was not solved. After a minute of editing, the blue screen comes in with the following message:
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGE_AREA , failed file nvlddmkm.sys.
The fact is the new Nvidia driver does not have the file nvlddmkm.sys any more, I checked system32/drivers, and this driver is not part of the new nvidia drivers. So power Director still rely on this system file that is not there.
The computer is working fine, all programs and videos are working fine and the computer does not crash at all, only when I run power Director and in a minute, the blue screen comes and freezes.
I downloaded power Director 17 last week, and it was working fine. After the recent Windows 10 update (Few days ago) power director kept crashing showing the fatal blue screen that says: FAGE_FAULT_ IN_NONPAGE AREA. affected file nvlddmkm.sys. I searched or the driver nvlddmkm.sys at windows\system32\drivers, and it was missing. I reinstalled the driver from nividia directory and placeed it back in system32\drivers folder. After running power director 17 again, it displayed a message that it needs to optimize nividia, and it ran for a minute. Starting editing and blue screen crash came on and the problem repeated. I tried all the usual manuvers like updating the driver with clean installation, checking windows troubleshooting, updating windows to the latest update with no value.
My graphic card is nividia Gforce 670. The computer works fine and all the graphics and videos work well without any crash for hours, but as soon as I run power Director 17 and start editing, the problem happen in a minute. By the way I have power Director 14 on the same computer and was working well. Any idea how to fix this problem? Thank you
Go to: