Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is anyone else having problems downloading and installing the update?

I'm running Windows7, 64bit, and I have PowerDirector Ultra 11.0.0.2812.

When I click on the link at the top of this thread it takes me to the page that lists all of the updates. When I try to click on any of the 'download' links my browser either hangs or tells me that the .exe file has been blocked (I've tried chrome, IE, & Firefox).

I jumped through a couple hoops and was finally able to download the "CyberLink_PowerDirector_Downloader.exe" file, but when I try to run it I immediately receive a pop-up error message that says:

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64(64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher."

My system is 64bit Win7. I tried running the downloader in various compatibility modes, but that didn't help.

Am I missing something simple here?

EDIT: Mystery solved! My downloaded file was corrupted. I downloaded a fresh copy and it installed without any problem.

Thanks!

-Joe
Go to: