Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: Just for those who are interested. My problem has been resolved by the CyberLink R&D team in Taiwan.

They ran a TeamViewer session on my PC last week (4AM in the morning my time). They installed a debugger tool, copied 2 dll files over, let me produce videos starting from Plug-In/Theme Designer and my crashing problems were over. The dll files were of the same name but included different fixes. They capured logging info and retrieved them for further analyses. I ran additional tests later in the day producing different movies from different Theme templates and no single crash occurred. I performed similar tests starting from the Magic Movie Wizard, and also here no problem.

I reported my findings back to the Taiwan team. They will perform more inhouse testing before making the fix available to the main public through a future update release.

It took some time since my initial escalation. There were the first back & forth questions and answers with the support team, providing diagnostic files, and other stuff. But it helped the R&D team to create a fix and test it on my computer.

Thumbs up to the CyberLink team.

Best regards,
Angelo

I have the same problem when I use the theme designer, has been the question will appear following is a detailed error situations: When I put some of the photos in suquence which can also put video
And I also use multiple computers also have the same problem
I hope to resolve this problem as soon as possible
I hope someone can give me a complete solution
Go to: