Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Update: Aften installing the latest patch,my problem isn't fixed.
Because i think,downgrading drivers is a dangerous process,i will stop using this software. I hope that a solution will be found.
I am downloading the newest patch,released today,and hopefully this will fix my problem.
So what about my problem in windows 7? Is it going to be fixed as well,or i should proceed with the driver roll back. And if it is fixed,how much time do you reckon before the patch comes out? Thank you very much!
I have got Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.
Is it really that simple? Don't i have to unistall the currrent nvidia driver? And what version of drivers should i download? What is the latest working one?
Oh,ok. Thank you for the answer. If there is a simpler way to roll back the GPU drivers i'd appreciate it.

Update 1: I have done a little research in nvidia forums,and they say to roll back drivers through the control panel.The only thing is,i can't do a roll back through there,because it hasn't got any previous versions of the GPU driver stored.So,if any other solution is available,please post it. Thank you
First of all,i would like to say thank you for your support.. I tried the unchecking on hardware accelaration,but still rendering every second. I am running the latest version,i have also installed the patch found in the website,but nothing.How do i roll back on a previous driver,and is it safe? Do you know if there is going to be a patch in order to fix this in the future,or we are stuck like this? thank you..
Hello,first of all i would like to say that i am using your program (powerdirector) for several years and i haven't had a single problem..Now though,i have installed PowerDirector 12 and updated my graphics card drivers to 331.65 (my driver card is NVIDIA GeForce GTX650),and i have encountered a rendering problem.Whatever video,no matter the format,or duration(even the prefixed videos) keep rendering every single second. It is very frustrating and i would like to ask if anyone has got the same problem,if there is a fix for this,or what should i do in order to stop it from rendering.. My PC is more than capable of handling the program (AMD FX 8350,16GB RAM,1GB GDDR5 GTX650). Thanks for the support..
Go to: