Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The latest PowerDirector 12 patch fixed the MPEG 4 issue I was having with 12 and 11. Wish they'd fix 11 up as well.
Have you guys tried switching to WMV as your output file? I caved and bought PowerDirector 12 in hopes that it would work better than 11. It had the same damn compatibility issue, which is ludicrous. But with 12, I have been able to get WMVs to work even though the other types don't.

I'm very disappointed in Cyberlink with this obvious major issue that they seem to be ignoring... But I didn't feel like learning a new video editor. Ah well.
I submitted this as a support issue. They sent me a new EXE with a newer version number than the current patch to try. The installer locks up every time though... So not fixed.
I updated the program to the latest version and it still hangs when I try to produce a video. I am running Windows 8.1 x64. Is anyone else having this problem?
Go to: