Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Adrian

Apologies for the delay in replying. No sadly does not run in safe mode.

regards
Morgana
Sorry no idea - completely different problem to mine.
Hi Dafydd

ATI drive updated. Unfortunately no change.

Morgana
Quote: Hi Morgana,
For the diagnostic guide, look for Part B: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/29701.page

I will chase up this issue further. Please make sure you have reported the problem to online customer support.

Forum Moderator

Hi Dafydd

Thank you, muchly appreciated - file attached.

I reported it problem to online customer support four days ago - hopefully will hear from them soon.

Morgana
Hi Phil,

Am I looking for the instructions at the beginning of the Power Director Forum or the overall Cyperlink forum? I'm having trouble finding it.

Will attach a dxdiag file as soon as find the instructions.

In the meantime I have over 310GB space free on my hard drive, and did not start up any other program between shutting it down and trying to run it again.

Appreciate the help
Morgana
Stevek: There no numbers associated with the error message

I do not have a registry cleaner running in the background - either standalone or as part of another program

I do not have a windows restore set up.

I completely uninstalled all Cyperlink products and removed all refs in my reg file. I then did a clean reinstall from scratch.

Made absolutely no difference. I still get the same error message.

playsound: thanks for the link however my quick time is up to date. Given that the program would not work less than an hour after I logged out of it, I do no think it is my video driver. However it is the same error message as displayed in your link.

I can not go back to Version 11. I have over 20 files from version 12 which are not compatible with version 11 [I tried]
Yes - as I stated above, I downloaded and installed the patch. Made no difference whatsoever.

I still receive the same error message when I try to run the program.
So frustrating! Worked fine this morning, I closed the program to work on something else, went back into it and now it won't work and I get the error "PDR12.EXE Has Stopped Working".

I was sitting at my desk in between trying to use it. My computer was not changed in any way at all.

I tried a complete install [I purchased discs when I bought the program]. Made no difference.
I downloaded and installed the patch. Made no difference.

Nothing I do makes any difference at all! Please help. I rely on this program for my business, and without can't work on anything.

All help greatly appreciated.
Go to: