Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
When will this issue with the pre-rendering for these drivers be addressed? I was running PD12 without problems prior to the video driver updates and now the software is entirely broken due to it having to render every 2-3 seconds.

I am running a high end PC (i7 quad core, 12 GB Ram, GTX 680) so it is not a spec driven issue. The new Nvidia drivers are not changing anything as I have updated twice since this issue and the problem still persists. I have done 2 clean re-installs of PD12 and still no difference. No other software on my system displays any similar performance issues after the Nvidia updates. In fact I would say the performance of the majority of my other software has greatly improved since these new drivers.

I have read through the forum posts on the driver rollback, however it simply does not make any sense to roll back video drivers to have reduced performance on my entire software library strictly to have PD12 working again. PD12 is the only program that continues to have issues, so it would seem this is solely a Cyberlink problem. This package was fairly expensive and it should be supported to work correctly. Pointing fingers at Nvidia is not a responsible and respected business model for your product. I can say I am deeply disappointed at Cyberlink in the apparent lack of attention to this issue as it was reported several months ago and still we do not have a patch out for this.

When can we expect Cyberlink to take this problem seriously and produce a fix?
Go to: