Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank You Jeff! I was not paying attention--you solved it!
I had not used my Power Director 6 for several months. I created a very short slideshow, but it would not burn to disc. I kept getting a "Disc Type Mismatch" error. I was using a -R disc. I changed to RW, still got "Disc Type Mismatch". I contacted Cyberlink Support, and was told to uninstall/reinstall Power Director 6. I did this and still get a "Disc Type Mismatch". Any suggestions? Thanks
I had not used my Power Director 6 for several months. I created a very short slideshow, but it would not burn to disc. I kept getting a "Disc Type Mismatch" error. I was using a -R disc. I changed to RW, still got "Disc Type Mismatch". I contacted Cyberlink Support, and was told to uninstall/reinstall Power Director 6. I did this and still get a "Disc Type Mismatch". Any suggestions? Thanks
I have spent hours on a slideshow. After I created it, I selected the last four photoclips & made a scrapbook slideshow out just the four clips. The rest of the slideshow is in the "normal". After that, anything I tried to do resulted in a Error window and crash. How can I save my hours of work? I downloaded PD6 as an upgrade to PD5, and this is my first project.
"Power director has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience"
Go to: