Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am using PD16. I coverted some VhS c videotape to digital and edited them in Pd16. The original converted files play ok on my computer. The converted format is MPEG-2, After I edited the file in Pd16 I burned it to a DVD. When I play the DVD there was a lot of side to side jittering. Enough to make th video incomfortable to watch. I then tried producing the file first from PD16, also created an iso file and burned again. Problem still the same, Jittery. After trying everything I could think of I decided to produce the file in Windows Movie Maker. I then burned the file to DVD and the result was a perfect copy. Good resolution and no Jitters. So, over the past years I have upgraded PD from PD11 to PD13 to PD15 and PD16 version , at a costof course, upgrade aren't free Now I have paid money for what is supposed to be a top of the line editing program and find myself having to revert back to a free program to get acceptable results.
Does'nt say much for Cyberlink products, does it. I am using high quality media and I found the same problem with Regular DVDs, BlueRay and M-Disks.
From reading the posts I can see I'm not the only one having problems. You would think CyberLink would adress this problem and find a fix. I am convinced the problem is not in the media used or the file but in the PD16 program. I can't see a 17 upgrade in the future for me unless I find a solution to this problem. Real support is needed from Cyberlink instead of having customers search for solutions from othe customers.
Go to: