CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I upgraded from PD 14 each time to ver PD16 \|Ultimate....now I can get nada. WHY? How can I download it and reinstall? I have also lost all codes to unlock them due to multiple HD crashes....
I made my video and uploaded to facebook. It still does not show up in the directorzone. Why is this so confusing and a big waste of time when it could be done correctly by cyberlink? The is no current help file (PD7 ?) listed on the site and that is no help either. After 4 hours.....nada. Thanks for wasting my time cyberlink. NOT. I give up and am moving on without this or any future attempts to upload to DZ. What a shame Cyberlink. Guess it is not important to you, hu? Oh I just purchased Powerdirector 11 Ultimate and love it but to upload a video to DZ ......is pitiful and a huge frustration to your customers.
Perhaps I missed it...How do we upload a video we made to directorzone?
Tony

Thank you. I use the latest firefox and have never had any problems with it. I switched over to IE and it worked correctly. All done.

I am sure it is in the FF somewhere with the add ons...?

Thank you so much for your time and advice.
Bray
Hi Tony

I have many effects that I tried....all the same problem.

I click download (effect) and it does (firefox) shows as: download 1, 2 ,3, 4 and so on. I click on that and get the box asking for what program to open it with....this happens on all of them. Each one shows as: File (unknown file type). (NO ext) humm weird

I am confused...why it is doing this. I have no clues.

Thanks much
Hi all
I have PD 9 and tried to get some new effects. I download them, double click on the file (to open) and a box (win7) says "what program do you want to use to open the file" hu? They are supposed to be automatically installed in PD9. Not happening.

PS> once downloaded the file name: file (no ext or anything else).

What is going wrong? Any ideas?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Bray
Go to: