Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: Hey when you are done the video I'd like to see it.

Well here it is - Sorry it took so long... work just doesn't seem to understand I have a life!

I only used the key frames to move objects a couple of times. I had a hard time keeping the motion smooth. I know I'll get better with practice.

*Edit to imbed the video... Thx RobAC!
Quote: Hey when you are done the video I'd like to see it.

Sure... I'll post a link back when I get it posted... maybe a couple of days - work has got me slammed this week.
Quote: The only search-term you need is PDTooTS!

I have recently begun to notice this...
Thanks all! This will definitely move me along! I appreciate your time in responding!!

@Borgus1 and ynotfish: I now have the basics and the detailed examples for getting done exactly what I want. That last video link for tracking an object is perfect for what I want... I just didn't have the understanding to do a proper search on YouTube.

Thanks again!
I am putting together a “dash cam clips” video of crazy things drivers do, that I happen to capture on my drives. I am looking for a way to add text, or an image overlay (like a png of an arrow, or whatever) and be able to move it in the frame to follow the vehicle of interest.

If I use the Title Editor and put text on the video, would I have to add it frame by frame and move it slightly each time? Also, with many clips in the video, I could see having up towards 60 to 75 custom titles clogging up my list as I add annotations.

Is it the same case for images? Paste it frame by frame moving it slightly each time? Please give me some advise on how to best accomplish my desired effect. Thanks all!
Go to: