CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you Neil for the reply, Yes I have worked it out and did get the same results as you have mentioned but it took numerous hours and hours to work it out. The more you play with this program the better you get. Once again thank you for your suggestions David
Hi Neil, I am using Power Director 11 and am very happy with it but have to self teach even after viewing the online manual.

I think I am fairly good with it at the moment but I am sure there are effects that I haven't even discovered.
I am from Adelaide Australia, where are you from?

It would be good to help each other out if we each have any problems and cannot sort it out.
Keep in touch David
Can anyone help...
I am trying to add and delete buttons on my menu pages but cannot work it out.

I want 2 on my root page and then on my title and chapters pages I want 2 buttons then 7 buttons then 6 buttons.

Whatever I create on the first page, say 2,buttons, it creates the same on the others.

I cannot get anymore than one title shown in the menu as on page 189 of the user guide. this might be a clue to my problem

Do I have to add a subtitle page, I have tried this by checking the box where is sys create subtitles for disks

Thank you
Go to: