Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello again,
Noticed that crash happens even if you just put two clips on the same timeline without any trimming involved whatsoever. We can drop mpg's onto the timeline, but as soon as we try and trim, it crashes. This version is most frustrating.
Andy
Jim Thanks for the quick response. I was worried about that. The upgrade to 6 now will require me to redo all of the videos created in v4. That is too much work. I hope Technical at Cyberlink have another alternative. Anyone else experience the same problem? I can't believe that the versions are not compatible.
I just upgraded to v6 and when I load a pds file created in v4 Power Director, it loads the media files but not the story line. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a fix for this? I spent many hours creating using v4 and v6 does not open these correctly.. help.
Go to: