Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Rob,

No more issues so far with the preview option turned off. I had not problem finding the file, it was just empty.

chip
So I think I got the issue fixed.

Tim,

I turned the preview while rendering off and it seemed to work.

So, does that mean I can not use that function anymore? It worked fine in the past when I had preview on.

Kind of disappointing that we can not use a function of the software, and we have to do work arounds.

Carl,

I did the check mark in resource manager like you suggested, I show PD11 and system writing and reading like they should be, still not sure what is going on. I will try that sample you suggested asap. But as I suspect it will be the same result, since even past videos are creating 0 byte files.
I have tried producing a video probably 20 times or more, not just the same video either, past videos that I made, and same result 0 byte file.
I tried that, and then tried disabling the processes that I thought started when I started rendering, the ones with the highest disk usage that I did not recognize, but still getting same problem, 0 byte file.
Reference Post: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/21645.page

I am having this same issue. Made 4 previous projects with no issues really, (besides a few crashes here and there). Now the video produces to make a 0 byte file, after saying the produce finished with a green check mark.

I did the same thing you did, found that service for Media Player and disabled it. Also turned off realtime spyware, ( I must say I saw a huge increase in rendering speed after doing this). But still producing a 0 byte file, with no video produced or found anywhere.

What to do now? Right now PD11 is just taking up HD space, like a paperweight for digital files...lol

I also tried to Produce previous projects, and I am getting the same result, an empty file.

Go to: