Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I've tested this over the last couple of days and it works perfectly. The issue is that they have to go through rigorious QA in order to make sure it works on a variety of different setups. That's obvious to anyone with developer experience but they haven't communicated this very well to their customers. How hard would it be to send an email to people with PDVD11/Ultra keys telling them that they have a patch in the works?

It took me a long time to find this thread, and I'm pretty experienced. Your average consumer is not going to find it, and they probably wont bother with the support, they'll switch to another product instead. You don't want to lose customers on the basis of lacking communication.
Just in case Cyberlink are checking out the thread, here's my specifications. Fully working BD's, no error codes and I got my region code access back with 4 tries left.

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Intel i7 950
Nvidia GTX 580
6GB DDR3 Ram
Asus Xonar DX (soundcard)
2 disc drives (DVD RW and Blu-Ray RW).

All of the latest drivers are installed. Disabled MoovieLive because shovelware sucks.
I registered just to let you know that the new build totally fixed all my issues. It's great to see that you resolved the problem, but you need to get this out in an official capacity as soon as possible. Almost lost me as a customer, you're just lucky I know my way around the internet/computers in general, enough to find this fix.
Go to: