Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have decided to use VLC Media Player. Open source, free, and it works with mouse clicks. Get it here:

http://www.videolan.org/
Thanks.
My Mouse is model1008. Stupid e-moto-fuk-u-coms.
I have the same problem. I am using a Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2.0 (Model 100 and Cyberlink PowerDVD v5.9 for Dell Computers. I have tried the following versions of PowerDVD with no luck: v5.1, v5.3, v5.7 and now v5.9. All of these updates are appropriate for my Dell Optiplex GX280. I followed the Cyberlink technical support steps:: I downloaded and installed Direct-x v9.0. I completely un-installed all versions of PowerDVD, even completely combing the Windows XP registry. I adjusted my video resolution and color settings to 1024x768 and 16-bit. I checked to see that all of my audio and video drivers were up to date. They are. If I move the mouse at all during playback, it the DVD starts playing over from the top-level DVD menu. Techical support suggested a patch (for an early and probably non-Dell version, 5.0xx or something). The patch will not install because it detects (probably rightly) that it is not the correct patch for my version of PowerDVD. The ONLY version of PowerDVD that works is v4.0! Yeah, we are all imagining this problem.
Go to: