Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Carl,

Yep, you have one of the best video cards in the market. But, it's not listed on Cyberlink's approved list yet. My HD 4670 1GB is more powerful thatn Cyberlink's approved ATI cards, but it's still new and they haven't approved it yet. So, the status is unknown.

I solved my problem though. The newest ATI driver also conflicts PowerDVD 7.3 (4407 & 4617) on XP besides the newest versions of PowerDVD 7.3 4617 won't play *any* BD disc under XP with an ATI graphics card, regardless if you have a HDCP capable monitor or not, because Cyberlink has broken the HDCP detection.

So, I reverted back to the previous ATI driver and now the previous PowerDVD 4407 works again with the HD 4670.

BTW. my monitor is 22" LG monitor and it's not HDCP-compliant.

- Hiro
I hear if your GPU isn't on Cyberlink's approved list, it's game over. My card is a mid-range Radeon HD 4670 1GB and it plays BD flawlessly with TMT (Total Media Theatre), but not really anymore with PowerDVD 7.3 Ultra 4617 since it's not on Cyberlink's approved list.
I guess you guys are using XP? Cyberlink have broken the HDCP check under XP in the latest PowerDVD update (4617). So, you have to revert back to 4407.
Since a couple of members have been asking me a link for v.7.3 via PM, I think I need to mention something about this.

I would like to trust everyone, but since I signed up EULA, I cannot provide the link. Period.

Just contact CyberLink support. Give them your order number and registration key. They'll reply you within 24 hours. It's not a difficult thing to do.

Regards.
I contacted CyberLink support and they sent me a download link for v.7.3. Thank you.
I downloaded v.7.3, but I haven't installed that yet though.
V.7.3 should play both HD DVD and Blu-ray.

Hi. I have PowerDVD Ultra HD DVD v.7.1. When I was at Slysoft AnyDVD forum, some people have already got v.7.3. How do I update v.7.1 to v.7.3?
Thanks in advance.
Go to: