Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio delay function.
I'll wait for the appearance of such functions in the new version of PowerDVD.

Thank you.
Up
Any ideas how make a delay in PowerDVD without receiver?
Quote: Since there is a problem with the Phillips TV, it seems not to be a problem with the program.

You answer to item 4 is not what you said earlier. If you can play with Media Center Classic,without the sync issue, at 200ms, then the problem still seems to be with either the connections to the TV/Audio device or in the TV itself. Perhaps someone else has a better idea.

From the TV is stereo sound, and a Media Center 5.1 sound. To solve this problem, just add the possibility of a delay in PowerDVD sound.
1) Yes it is me assembled MediaCenter.
3),6)But this not fully help.
4)I have a delay everywhere in Windows Media Player, Windows Media Center, Media Classic Player. If i make delay 200 ms in Media Classic Player video and audio sync perfect.
5)The sound is directly connected to the MediaCenter. No sound comes on the TV. Therefore, the difference in the sound.
Quote: The first thing is to find out why you have the delay. I do not have any kind of delay even with long videos. Tell us more. How did you measure the delay? Why kind of equipment do you have? Where are you playing the videos? What kind of videos?

Give us this information: from Part B here: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page

Video I look at my HTPC it is connected to audio, and video to HDMI cable goes to the TV Philips 40PFL8007. Sound comes before the video. I have no problems if the sound comes on TV.
Please, do the following version of the program it is possible to adjust the audio delay. This simple function is not enough to buy your product. The difference between the video and sound in my case is 100-200 ms.
Go to: