Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Kevin. Thanks. I will research this. Currently I'm trying to find out if it's one of the files in the video that is corrupt. I've opened them in a different application and converted them from .mov to .mpg as I'm simply desperate to troubleshoot every possibility.
I've submitted a trouble ticket. I don't know when a reply will be forthcoming but this is stressful. Doesn't anyone on this forum know of this problem and solution?

Lars
Nuked that item from the registry and that didn't work either. I'm now going through each video element to see if maybe PD just doesn't like one of my elements. This is a stunning turn in ownership. I loved this product.
I appreciate the effort. Do you know if I e-mail support, will they see this through?

It's such a strange mystery but so many others face it. I would think the plague of bad reviews on Amazon and Cnet and all that show up in google searches would motivate the company to resolve this.

Lars
Didn't work. I hope someone else has something. It seems insane this is happening to a product that was so reliable. But reading how rampant this problem is on the Internet. Frankly i'm worried I won't get support.
Interesting. I save everything to mulitiple external HD's. All that is on my C drive is installed software. I'll try to clean it up.
Running PD10 on an AMD FX 4100 QUAD core processor 3.60 GHz
16 GB ram
64 bit OS 7

Installed NO new software, and suddenly I'm getting a consistent crash EVERY TIME I render.

Crashes halfway, crashes more than halfway through vid production.
Uninstalled software, re-installed. Created new production from scratch. Just shuts the PC down hard.

I googled for answers and all I found was customer reviews claiming no support. I figured before I hit up support, I'd ask here.

Anybody know this problem and fix?

Thanks,
Lars
Go to: