Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
David,

I am using PD 8.00.2704, I'm not sure how to do a direct x diag, I tried to follow the attachment guide but I couldn't find it. Might be the two children trying to get at the computer while I work!

Even a screen shot eludes me. Would it be easier if I could somehow send you the file? Maybe attach it?
Hello Everyone!

I am trying to produce a new video project and when I create the final version there are glitches that look like digitization/pixelation of the image for a brief moment or delays in the video. These are not there on the master. I thought it was dirt on my DVD lens but then I created a MPG-2 version and there they were again! I hope I'm explaining this right. I've never had this problem before and I've made many projects in various lengths up to an hour in length. I don't think I'm using any more effects than I have in the past (?)

I have an 820 Pentium D Processor with 1 gb memory. I thought it might be limited room on my hard drive ( I have 46 gb remaining) so I tried to produce using my 1 tb drive, with plenty of room, as the root. Didn't work.

Any ideas? THANKS!!!
Go to: