Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Rather frustrating to see a video blip of a few frames after the end of a clip. Tried everything I could think of, but the blip continues. Apparently "Remove" does not actually work all the time. Any suggestions?

I found a way to resolve the problem when it happens: (1) Start at the supposed end of the video. (2) Step forward one frame at a time until the first "ghost" (unwanted) frame appears. (3) Press the Delete key. Repeat as needed. I found no other way to reveal those frames AND remove them. Maybe there's another way to avoid this situation altogether.
Rather frustrating to see a video blip of a few frames after the end of a clip. Tried everything I could think of, but the blip continues. Apparently "Remove" does not actually work all the time. Any suggestions?
Quote Just close WaveEditor, it will then ask if you want to save

Robert

True, however the edited version is not saved. I have submitted a trouble ticket.
Quote I had the original problem too.

I solved the issue by going to C:\Program Files(x86)\Cyberlink\WaveEditor\Language\Enu\WaveEditor, but instead of a .chm file, I saw WaveEditor.exe file.

I highlighted the WaveEditor.exe file, rt. click, and selected Pin it to the taskbar... works for me! Thanks for the tip.

The F1 hint does not appear to work for me.

In my version of PowerDirector15, that path ended with WaveEditor_Help.exe. (And yes, F1 did not work for me either.)

Also, all of the functions under 'File' in the menu are greyed out (not functioning). When following the prompt to Save, the edits are not saved. I am guessing that one must pay extra? I've submitted a trouble ticket.
Quote I had the original problem too.

I solved the issue by going to C:\Program Files(x86)\Cyberlink\WaveEditor\Language\Enu\WaveEditor, but instead of a .chm file, I saw WaveEditor.exe file.

I highlighted the WaveEditor.exe file, rt. click, and selected Pin it to the taskbar... works for me! Thanks for the tip.

The F1 hint does not appear to work for me.

In my version of PowerDirector15, that path ended with WaveEditor_Help.exe. (And yes, F1 did not work for me either.)
Yes, I clicked on the "?" symbol, which I assumed would open a "Help" doc. But nothing happens. Any tips?
Go to: