Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where is WaveEditor Help?
JohnG777 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 25, 2017 13:06 Messages: 25 Offline
[Post New]
Yes, I clicked on the "?" symbol, which I assumed would open a "Help" doc. But nothing happens. Any tips?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Your profile does not indicate the country/language used. Assume that you are in the U.S. then the WaveEditor help file is located here: C:\Program Files(x86)\Cyberlink\WaveEditor\Language\Enu\WaveEditor.chm.

You can navigate to it with windows explorer and open it. You could also open the help file when WaveEditor is highlighted by hitting the F1 key.
Stephen1620 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 29, 2018 19:41 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I had the original problem too.

I solved the issue by going to C:\Program Files(x86)\Cyberlink\WaveEditor\Language\Enu\WaveEditor, but instead of a .chm file, I saw WaveEditor.exe file.

I highlighted the WaveEditor.exe file, rt. click, and selected Pin it to the taskbar... works for me! Thanks for the tip.

The F1 hint does not appear to work for me.
JohnG777 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I had the original problem too.

I solved the issue by going to C:\Program Files(x86)\Cyberlink\WaveEditor\Language\Enu\WaveEditor, but instead of a .chm file, I saw WaveEditor.exe file.

I highlighted the WaveEditor.exe file, rt. click, and selected Pin it to the taskbar... works for me! Thanks for the tip.

In my version of PowerDirector15, that path ended with WaveEditor_Help.exe. (And yes, F1 did not work for me either.)
JohnG777 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I had the original problem too.

In my version of PowerDirector15, that path ended with WaveEditor_Help.exe. (And yes, F1 did not work for me either.)

Also, all of the functions under 'File' in the menu are greyed out (not functioning). When following the prompt to Save, the edits are not saved. I am guessing that one must pay extra? I've submitted a trouble ticket.