Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
It did work finally. Thank you. My husband changed something to make PD the top priority or something like that? No clue.

I HATE Vista, I did not choose it. If I change to Windows 7 will it help?

Is there anything I can do to make it better that is not going to cost a ton of money?
Quote:

Your processor is slower and RAM memory is low, video card is old with limited DEDICATED Video Memory and Vista sometimes struggles with PD10, but my guess is that the New Drivers will help somewhat.

How do I fix this stuff? Or are you telling me I need a new computer?
PowerDirector Deluxe 10.0.0.1012
SR VDE110927-04
I have clicked on Produce, and went to bed. It made it to 60% and now is just sitting there. How long do I wait for it to be there before I give up and admit that it is "frozen" like I have heard others say?

The time is still ticking away but the numbers under the big Producing Window which tell you where you are at in your video are just sitting there.
Go to: