Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
To clarify, my files are not unlinked. I still have the option to unlink them by right clicking on it. Unlinking the file and then linking it back again was cyberlink's support representative's solution which did not work. Perhaps the clip is behaving like it is "unlinked" and that is why alll editing tools disappeared, I don't know. All I know is that random clips throughout my project no longer have the option of using any editing tools unless I unlink my video from the audio. I would imagine this is true for the OP since my situation is the same. Previous to the customer sport response I had never messed with or attempted to link or unlink any if my video clips.
Shadowman, thank you, but that didn't solve the problem either.
I am having the exact same problem. Like Matt, I feel this makes PD virtually useless. I contacted support, their only solution was to unlink the audio and video clips and then relink them. It didn't work. The editing tool buttons do return when I unlink the audio and video files, but then any changes made to that video clip make it a different length than the audio which throws off the entire timeline and the audio becomes useless. Has anyone found a solution to this problem? I noticed in forums that this was an issue with PD 12, it baffles me that the next iteration of their software would contain the same problem.
Go to: