Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
In PD6 I tried several times to adjust the fade time from an original 00-00-01-10 that came up when I went to that window to 00-00-03-00 which I wanted (3 seconds) and it would not do it. Tried several times, would always automatically revert back to 00-00-01-10. Help?
Thank you for that! Yes absolutely would like more info as I am now setting up the computer to hang the software on. Got suggestions? I am paying attention to their stated requirements.
You guys are scaring the sh*t out of me. I just bought PD6 having seen the "reviews" putting it at the top of the heap. But it seems like the program is FRAUGHT with problems of all kinds. I am beginning to regret having gone the Cyberlink route. I havent even loaded the software yet. But since I just plopped down my 100 bucks I guess I will have to at lest try it for a while. Any tips on how I should load it or what not to do to make it work right? Or should I start MY complaint to the BBB right away?
I have heard more than once that if you want to be able to edit smoothly and without problems you have to pretty much dedicate one computer for ONLY your editing program and edit projects. That if you have other kinds of software in it, you will have problems. This true?
Go to: