Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote:
Quote: Ok, you are working for Cyberlink?

I have a support case open just now (CS001317799). But you can finde all the information’s you need in case CS001311032 (closed) including a project with 3D files, about 2GB or so, uploaded to your FTP server, so plenty to play around with, if you like.

Hi, Welcome to the forums.

Dafydd is a very active volunteer who does not have access to the trouble ticket you submitted. Of course neither do we. You are limiting your options for feedback and suggestions by not posting the information on the forums.

I have the same camcorder - NTSC- version and have not had any issues relating to editing and producing 3D video from 3D video. I have not had any issues using 2D video.

We need more information on your problem and especially your computer. How did you get the camcorder files onto your computer? Are you reasonably up to date on the updates for the program? Are you using the most recent video card drivers? Posting the information that Dafydd asked for will give us that information and more. There is no private information from the dxdiag.exe file except for your computer name.

Do you use trim in PDR12?

Because the way around it for me so far, have been to use Sony's software to trim the files before import to PDR12, then I have no problems doing the rest (like transitions, text, end scroll, background music etc.).
I can't make a 5 sec recoding to show, because I don't know when the error show, it may be 7 min into the movie, or 2 min or 15 min. It may come only after x numbers of trims, and not just one.

However, I’ll see what I can make.

Nice to hear you don’t have any issues from same camera, maybe I should try to use NTSC recording if it’s possible to change in camera from PAL to NTSC.

By the way, do you have any issues when using 3D BD format (1080 24p)?

I get studded video when using only 24fps, and my TV (Panasonic VT50) do not support HDMI 1.4b so AVCHD 2.0* is not possible (my Blu-ray player do support it though, but the TV shows only 720p when playing back (AVCHD 2.0), so I’ll have to use 1080 50i half side by side to get a 25p 3D file with better resolution than 720p.

*That is another issue with PDR12, I can’t make a AVCHD 2.0 Blu-ray disk without first making AVCHD 2.0 files to a SD card, then burning the files to a Blu-ray disk. It’s a workaround, but it’s silly that PDR12 don’t support the same format for both SD cards and Blu-ray disks.
Ok, you are working for Cyberlink?

I have a support case open just now (CS001317799). But you can finde all the information’s you need in case CS001311032 (closed) including a project with 3D files, about 2GB or so, uploaded to your FTP server, so plenty to play around with, if you like.
Ah, yes sorry.
Not sure the patch solves my issues, however I am willing to try.

So, how do I get the patch?
Nvidias own video conversion software doesn't support multi GPU either, so it might not be easy to make.

Not that I understand why, it is so.
Hi,

Does anyone here have any experience with edition of 3D video, and if so do you also have problems producing output after using the trim or edited in content away mode?

My video clips are from a Sony HDR-TD20VE (meaning 3D in AVCHD 2.0 files, 1080/50i ( PAL ) format).

What happens is this, I can make a project and preview the film, making transitions and everything, but when trying to produce a file, it simply stops rendering at some point (always same point in same project, but different between projects). It do not crashes mind you, it simply stops rendering, the counter stops, the files size don't increases, the cpu and gpu uses becomes close to 0.
It doesn't make any difference with the rendering output format is 2D or 3D.

However, when using 2D video materiel, no problems whatsoever from same camera (only then it's 2D 1080p ( PAL ) and not 50i 3D) .

Any ideas or experiences with 3D video?

PS: I have open a support case, and applied a patch that didn't work.

regards
Go to: