Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cheers Bolda
I put the post on and went a walk and realised I could do that while I was out.
Sorry to waste your time but thanks anyway.

Simon
I havent read all the posts here but I had a similar problem where my old video camera said it was doing 16:9 but actually did 4:3 with black borders to and bottom. Did all my editing then just resized the timeline it before producing it by dragging the size bars in teh big editing window top right of the screen. Didnt do anything with individual clips - this did it for everything on the timeline.

Simon
I've spent ages capturing an old VHS tape, editing it and adding in clips from my camera etc. Now I've come to produce it I would like to output half of it to one file and the second half to another. If I delete the clips in the second half I will have to do all the editing again so is there any way of just producing a portion of the timeline please?

Thanks
Simon
Go to: