Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I'm hoping the patch will indeed fix certain problems people are having.

Upon logging in though I see no removal, or any hint of the removal, of any link to the forums as you need to be a paying subscriber to even see the forums?

I'm in no way a huge supporter of Cyberlink at the moment but where is your proof that they have intentionally dropped or removed links to the user forums?

Posting something to the public about a wonder fix would indicate that the company has wrong a mass number of people for $99 a license, which is what we are paying for.

People spend thousands of dollars on Microsoft products and you don't see M$ claiming responsibility for wrong doing on their website for countless security flaws and bad code. Anyone install Vista on a machine older than a year?

We all need to remember where the state of this technology is and its place in the world today. We choose to be apart of the bleeding edge, there is some sacrifice that comes with that.
I have the same problem, no resolution from support.
Do you get an image from using a component signal? Maybe the black screen is just the digital - RGB connections. I'm thinking the monitor doesn't like the resolution for some reason. I had RGB (VGA) issues and went to HDMI.
My problem has gone away!

Pretty wild but I just remove the video card and re-installed it with the same brand and model of card. Then fired up Cyberlink and no issues. my jitter playback issue also went away....still think there's an issue with Cyberlink recognizing the hardware chain.
I've been on the phone with support every chance I get. If I find a resolution I will certainly post it here. I have till feb 2nd for phone support which I hope will be enough. Im not so impressed with Cyberlink or support of the 7.1 product.
Anyone else get a 0103 error - Failed to initialize player when viewing HD DVD over HDMI?

The Video starts to play when a second or two in it shuts down with the error.

I show all green in the HD advisor but my processor with is yellow with a recommendation to upgrade.

HD DVD playback is fine over component video.

I'm using the following items in my HTPC...
*PowerDVD Ultra
*Xbox360 HD DVD drive
*ATI x1600 256MB HDMI graphics card running the 7.1 drivers released 1/10/07 from ATI
*Pentium D 930 3.0Ghz processor
*1 GB of memory
*Display is an JVC HD61Z786 with HDMI in at 1080i.

I'm frustrated with Voice and online support in regards to the turn around time for responding to my issue.
Go to: