Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Any chance we can have a bigger image while in trim screen? I am getting older and my sight weakens... also, easier to avoid shaky sections.

thanks, Thanos
thanks alot Tony. I had forgotten that setting.. I can see clearly now!!!
Thanos

I Found this model (http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/laptops/1286017/sony-vaio-f-series-vpc-f22m1e/specifications) on sale and now it is mine!!! It is much faster than my previous one and it seems to do the job. Renders videos in no time!!. One thing I have noticed: while in editing, I know that image quality is not as good as in final product but now it is much worse. It is very blurry (in labels, I can hardly read the letters). Is there any set-up I have to take care off?
Thanks
Thanos

Thanks alot Cranston. Exactly what I needed. I am sorry I missed the posts while searching for answers...
Thanos
Is there a way to import the whole project into another one? What I need to do is copy all media files along with the "timeline", sounds etc. onto another project (at the end let's say...)

Thanks
Thanos
My mistake!! I was left with the impression that the black borders are there no matter what!!. Yes you are right and thanks very match for the info.
Thanos
Thanks for the answer Neil.
Two questions...
1. Is MPEG2 better than MPEG4? Is it recomended for final "product" also?
2. Wouldn't I have the black border "inside" the white board? How come the border disapears?
Thanks again,
Thanos
Is there a way to have a white border / frame while making a slideshow? No matter what I do, I get my photos in black frame and I whould love to see them being presented in a white border.
Thanks, Thanos
While creating a slideshow (not necessarily by the slideshow button), I need to have a number showing on each photo - this could be the file number or a sequential number. The reason for this, is for the client to be able to choose and order the photos he likes...
Any ideas?

Thanks
Thanos
YES!! It does work!! Thanks a lot for the replies.
Carl312 try it, since by your way we will probably loose some quality.
Thanos
After adding so many video clips on the timeline, is there a way to adjust for lightning, contrast etc all the clips together? It realy takes for ever doing it one at a time...
Thanks,
Thanos
Thanks Carl.
I tried it on a 718 MB mp4 video I have and it came out almost the same size, mutch better looking though. I didn't pay attention on the time it required for rendering. If there is no any hidden side-effects, I think I will be using it for all the darker / noisy scenes.
Thanks again,
Thanos
I've been editing my home videos for the last 6 months with this excelent product!! Very happy editor.. My camera is 12 yrs old and it gives some "pixelation" especialy in low light . I just noticed the video denoise option and it seems to give a noticably good / better result even in day light conditions. Should I use it any way through-out the entire videos? In daylight shooting, just by checking "Video Denoise" I get a nicer look (in low light frames I need to increase the denoise cursor). Any way to apply this in all of the frames?
I need to thank all of you that share your knowledge with the rest of us.

Thanos
WOW!! rbowser you are so right!! so simple. Thanks for the reply.
Have a nice week..
Thanos
I just lost my blank title after downloading a title from DirectZone.. any ideas how I can retrieve it?

Thanks
Thanos
Go to: