Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks to everyone for your eagerness to help! What a pleasant expierience. What I did was unistalled the softwear and reinstalled it. Yahtzee, it works fine now. Thanks for all the tips. When I am done learning, I will post something that I made. Thanks again so much
Did both of the things you reccomended. I am going to uninstall and re-install and try again. Do you think that is the wrong thing to do?
thanks so much. I will try that and report back.
Thanks for the response guys. I am selecting the clip while in the timeline. As I stated before, I can see the powertools when I select a photo in the timeline, as soon as I select a .mts file in the timeline, the powertools button goes away. Does this sound like a softwear issue?
THANKS MUCH
Jason
I bught power director 11. I bought a downloadable version and they are sending a cd. I cannot figure our how to stretch a video clip or make it into a time lapse. Everything that I see says to select power tools. I cant find power tools unless it is a picture inserted into the timeline. Do i need to upgrade to something else or is there something I am not doing? Helpme please.
Go to: