Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
pdvd 11 update released yesterday all working now :
no UK version. all 3 drivers were the first things i checked
Had already done this and it didnt work
Powerdvd 10 and 12 updated for this problem But alas no update yet for powerDVD Ultra 11 :'( I' not shelling out more money to upgrade to 12 when i only bought 11 less than a month b4 12 was released. expect prompt upgrade or i will be switching and recommending coral as apparently they haven't had this issue

solved blue screen of death problem with nvidea update but power dvd still exits play mode after the movie title appears at the chapter 1/2 change over. if u pause and skip the change it plays until next chapter change when u end up back at pdvd's front screen
Still no patch for powerdvd 11 though.why should i have to pay to upgrade to 12 when i bought 11 1 month b4 12's release

prob i am having is that pdvd resets to home screen each time prometheus changes chapter
But alas no update yet for powerDVD Ultra 11 :'(

solved blue screen problem with nvidea update but power dvd still exits play mode after the movie title appears at the chapter 1/2 change over. if u pause and skip the change it plays until next chapter change when u end up back at pdvd's front screen
tied 3d version here in uk win 7, nvidea card. had update msg but it started playing with odd bar/line type shadowing. changed tv setting and it plays the intro up until the title at which point the blue screen of death keeps occurring and pc shuts down
Go to: