Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
1.) How are Cyberlink forums are not public when I can google Cyberlink Forums and get to them without being a paying customer?

2.) I didn't say they should post a wonderfix but Cyberlink has a responsibility to the public to properly message that there are many users experiencing problems with their software concerning HD DVD / BluRay playback. At least admit they're looking into it. No promises have to be made, just aknowledgement.

3.) Comparing M$ OS and a software DVD player are two different things.

We'll see if they post anything official after they find out about the Engadget posting.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/02/08/cyberlink-users-complaining-of-hd-playback-problems/
Really? Why is there no official messaging about this on their website? Why was the forums link removed from the Cyberlink website?
Where is the messaging from Cyberlink stating this is a known issue?
I like how no one from Cyberlink dares to even comment on these forums when people are faced with real problems after dumping money into shotty software. I am getting error 0103 known issue, after paying 100 bux for the full version on Vista and running their compatability software that said all my software/hardware was in compliance... nope.. powerdvd crashes after a few seconds of it actually playing.

Crap development
Crap software
THE WORST attempt at support iv'e ever witnessed
Completely devoid of ANY official messaging to the customer that these problems are recognized are being worked on.

:: Like i'm really going to pay $30 for phone support so they can find out their software is a POS. ::
I like how no one from Cyberlink dares to even comment on these forums when people are faced with real problems after dumping money into shotty software. I am getting error 0103 known issue, after paying 100 bux for the full version on Vista and running their compatability software that said all my software/hardware was in compliance... nope.. powerdvd crashes after a few seconds of it actually playing.

Crap development
Crap software
THE WORST attempt at support iv'e ever witnessed
Completely devoid of ANY official messaging to the customer that these problems are recognized are being worked on.

:: Like i'm really going to pay $30 for phone support so they can find out their software is a POS. ::
Go to: