Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
First thank you for your response. Yes it says Overlap and the first 3 check boxes are checked. Should it be different? When I drag the Fade Transition from the menu to the timeline and to the Split that I have made it has a greenish box for video and a blue box for audio and give me a nice transition to the next scene. But it is not consistent and I don't know why it won't do it but every 6th or 7th try.
Thanks David I was wondering this the other day.
I feel dumb. I can sometimes get the Fade to work simultaneously with Video and Audio (which is what I want to do) and most of the time it just does Video. So I do it over and over until it somehow sticks to the audio. If it doesn't I erase it and start over trying to drag it over to the split and voila! it doesn't work again. It's making me angry and I hope someone knows what to do about it. This is my first post and I thank you in advance for your superior knowledge!
Go to: