Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks, I tried it. Arcsoft clone drive works fine, but from my movies selecting br iso it some times hangs and fails to start. Thats still in 5.3 for me. I have a video stuttering issue after an hour or so, I have not watched enough with TMT5.3 to know if that's fixed for me. I don't get those issues with pdvd12 but have just got a 3d tv !
Trust me you are not alone. I have just got the trial running, very please just about to buy ultra but could not figure out why I could only play 3d or 2d regardless of the disc! Thanks for the posts. I have some niggles with tmt playback and delays mounting a ISO. But it handles 3d switching. If only one would tick all the boxes. I will stick with tmt until Pdvd auto switches unless tmt fixes it's problems first.
Go to: