Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Wipe Down Soft is this one in the DZ found in a search: https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/176469314 . All one have to do is to hit modify, open transition designer, change that zig zag line to a straight one and it is essentially the same one in PowerDirector.

Thank You
Quote No, but you may find something similar on DirectorZone. You can save/modify any transitions you download from there.

Thank You
Yes but I don't feel like searching through 1,200 to find one.
Personally? No reason that Cyberlink could have made an addon batch for backward compatibility in case a user wanted them. Just one of a few issues with PD18.
Quote More than likely all the transitions in PD11 are in PD18 unless you forgot to install say a contect pack. The transitions like say slide and shove, etc. have 4 variations like up , down, left, and right. They were all separate in PD11. Let us know which one do you need to find.

I do lots of pictures. I was able to just pull down "wipe down soft" and place it on the timeline. I can modify, but would like just that one effect. It appears I have to put wipe soft in, right click, modify. I do thousands of pictures a year, is there a way to save a modified transition in the favorites?
It seems like PD 18 does not come with all the transitions ther were available in PD 11. Yes/No?

Is there an easy way to get all the transitions for PD 11 add to my PD 18?
I am still on Powerdirector 11 but it works for me. I basically make an annual video out of family pictures from the previous year. I went to a project I had created last year and many images were now rotated 90 degress in the review screen. When produced the images were Rotated too but in the timeline, the image is perfect as well as in the Media Content screen. If I drag the image from content screen to time line, it works. But do I have to re- do all the images? There are about 150 of them with fixes and enhancements and moverment. Technical support won't help me, package ti too old. I made the video last year and produced a MP4 which was perfect, I just want to make a change,
Go to: