Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have several short movies that I took and I am trying to make one long movie. I have placed the clips on the time line, unlinked the sound from the movie clip and deleted the audio. I edited the clips by removing some from one end or the other and then placed them end to end touching the previous moving until a black line dropped down between the two clips. I then added new audio from my itunes folder to the movie. Not all of these songs are the same length as the clips so one song may go as long as four movie clips. Some may be only as long as one and a half clips. I then used the "add a transition" to all the clips and photos. Oh yes I have some photos between some of the clips. I added a title slide and a credits slide and then using the time line drop down line I split it from the beginning to the end and "rendered the preview" this took about an hour and a half. The move is about 49 minutes long. The next step I have tried two different ways I "produced" the movie once in MEPG-2 and once in MEPG-4, and one time I did not "product" the movie and went straight to "Burn CD” This is where my issues come in. When I burn the CD the only thing that will play on the CD is the title side, the first movie clip, and all of the audio I put in the movies. All of the photos will also play at the time they should but most of the clips will not play. I say most because on a couple of the cd I burn only the first clip plays but on some the second clip plays too. I have done several other things to try and correct the issue. I have removed all the transition slides, tried moving the clips around so they come up in different times in the movie, not "rendering the preview" all with no change. Can you help me?

Thanks Clint Doak
Go to: