Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Wow... my both laptop computer are windows 7 Ultimate, as my case, computer 32 bit run no porblem with DVD 12 and DivX, BUT FOR 64 bit ( my computer DELL XPS L702 ) DVD 12 runs with problems with DivX installed. I try and my problem now is solved since I uninstall DivX codec coding.
I have 2 computer ( notebook) , they are 32 bit and other 64 bit. For 32 bit, Dvd 12 run very well and it plays well with all files format ( avi, divx...) but for 64 bit, DVD 12 don't work with AVI. iI install DivX Plus to both of these computer. Ater computer 64 bit ( DVD 12 don't work with AVI), I try to uninstall DIVx Plus, then now DVD 12 work very well with AVI. Then I try to install DivX plus one more time to computer 64 bit, OOOOOO, DVD 12 can't play AVI. I think maybe have something wrong between DVD 12 AND DivX Plus program, I decide open Div and uninstall DIVX CODEC CODING and keep 3 parts other , they are : DIVX PLAYER, DIVX CONVERTER....and other ( I am soory I forgot...), then reboot computer and open DVD 12 TO PLAY AVI files. Oh my God, now DVD 12 works well with AVI files with no problem. You can try this one if you have the same probem as my case. Sorry, my english is not well. Forgive me.......
Go to: