Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I do appreciate the help and support. I guess I'll keep playing around with it and see what happens. Thanks for everything dafydd!
I'm using videos that are 1920x1200, format .avi and are about 3.5gbs each video (recorded using fraps). When putting them in the workspace I split and cut out some of the video. I have most videos with the fade in/fade out effect (still new to PD10) and one part where it decreases speed. The song used is a mp3 about 3.8mb.
I've purchased PD10 online and so far I regret it. When I set the video to go with the music and everything syncs first time through, when I rewatch the video, it's out of sync. I start it over and watch it from the beginning it's back in sync, play it again, out of sync. Its very annoying! I've updated the software and everything. Not sure what's going on. Any suggestions?

Here are my PC specs:

Intel i7 970 3.20GHz (6 Core)
12GB DDR3
160GB Solid State HD SATA3 (Windows 7 ultimate loaded)
HIS Radeon 6970 2GB GDDR5
900Watt Power supply
3TB hard drive SATA 3 (where my movies are)
2TB hard dirve SATA 3 (where my music is)
Go to: