Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Just rented 2 Blu-Ray movies and low and behold yet another problem with Cytberlink. I just submitted a trouble ticket and after seeing everyone's posts, looks like I'm in for a long wait for a response. Thankfully I found my cd key and sent screenshots. Hopefully the monkeys that they have working there can get this mess squared away! I am in agreement with those that have said that this is being done on purpose to get people to buy f'ing PowetDVD12! After the problems I've had with this company, I'm not wasting anymore of my money with their crap! Maybe we should all file a class-action lawsuit? Absolutely ridiculous that an expensive program like this and we customers get treated like shit! If it's a problem since 20 Feb, WHY ISN'T THIS ISSUE RESOLVED BY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to: