Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Right so on YouTube now I keep getting this message "Connect to Google+ to maintain access to new comments" so I setup my google plus and now in PowerDirector 9 I keep getting "YouTube upload error: "incorrect/invalid username or invalid password"

As soon as I temporarily disconnect the google plus page I no longer get that error in PowerDirector 9. In order to receive new comments you HAVE to HAVE that damn google plus crap so is there anyway to fix this?
I set the values for 60 minutes but only upload 30 minutes and it's working perfectly. Thanks for the advice
Awesome thanks will let you know if it works. I only want to do 30 minutes anyway.
Quote: There are 2 values in the registry that relate to YouTube.

===========================================================
I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU CHOOSE TO ALTER THEM - I HAVE TRIED IT AND BY INCREASING THE SIZE AND TIME LIMITS, I CAN NOW UPLOAD VIDEOS GREATER THAN 15 MINUTES
===========================================================

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Cyberlink\PowerDirector\10.0

Key Name

YouTubeSizeLimit >REG_DWORD decimal value 2048
YouTubeTimeLimit >REG_DWORD decimal value 15
Play with them at your own risk!!!

Thanks for this. What would change:
YouTubeSizeLimit >REG_DWORD decimal value 2048 to?
I prefer to just use PowerDirector 10 to create and upload, it's soo much easier.
Good Evening

I have recently being allowed to upload longer than 15 minutes with YouTube but PowerDirector 10 doesn't allow me to. Is there a way around this? maybe some update I need or what? Can someone help please.
Go to: