Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: What is the RichVideo and how to setup for PowerDVD 7.0 Deluxe please.

I'm don't know but if I turn the service off I get this screeching noise at the beginning of any downloads, I put it on automatic in services and just leave it.
Quote: hi,
i just tried the powerdvd7 trial today and mostly i would say nice programm, worth buying...

it plays perfectly the ut2007-HD trailer and the dts 5.1 audio stream of a dvd (which was the reason why i tried it at all because it wasnt working in powerdvd6) BUT IT DOES NOT PLAY ANY FILE WHICH USES XVID OR DIVX it is really anoying powerdvd6 played them without any problem so does vlc and so on.

i already tried reinstalling xvid but nothing changed, is there a way to get this working?

- thx fleity

I don't have any problems using xvid or Divx 6.4, perhaps the trial version is an absolute basic version which doesn't support those formats. The Deluxe version doesn't have any problems.
Quote: Help before I return this device with software bundle and missing cd key

What do you mean by device? Hardware? This has nothing to do with Cyberlink , you should ask your retailer for support.
Go to: