Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I created a video in Power Director 10 Deluxe. It was a fairly slow and choppy process editing the video but I finally created something I was happy with. Now I cannot get it to Produce all the way through without many of the scenes appearing "frozen". I have tried many different formats and have now tried on 4 different computers. The video is made up of several H.264 AVC .mov files created on an iPhone. My computer has an Intel Core2Duo 2.2GHz processor and 4 GB of RAM. I just tried on a brand new computer with an Intel Xeon 2.53 GHz processor and 8 GB of RAM and got the same results. I narrowed the video down to just 2 video tracks and an audio track. I even tried trimming down to a 30-second version but no matter what I do I cannot successfully produce the video. I am getting pretty frustrated. Any suggestions?
Go to: