Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
My advise is to ask for refund !
As past time shows: Cyberlink doesn't do anything to resolve this issue in the last versions of PowerDVD ... so I strongly advise you to ask for refund !
The problem still persist on Power DVD 12.
Much details u can find here: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/17406.page

Really ... I'm very very dissapointed
So ... I just install the new PowerDVD 12.
The issue still persist. The player use only intel graphic card from an Nvidia Optimus configuration (Nvidia + Intel).

Please people ... please do something !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whay on earth it's so hard to make this player to use Nvidia graphic card ????????????
Really ... I don't understant ?!!!!!!!!

Even VLC player run on Nvidia graphic card on Optimus systems ... and it's a free player without any specials claims and such high price like Power DVD.

So ... really ... what it's the problem ???
Can we expect to some miracles in the future or it's a lost cause ?
Anyway ... as far as i know - until now there is no answer/solution for our problem (aka: PowerDVD does NOT work with Nvidia card in any Optimus (Nvidia&Intel) systems/configurations)
Hello @Mark
I think that your problem it's not related to this topic.
Maybe you will find the answer on another topic/area on this forum.
My opinion ...
Hello,

Same problem here.
Win7 64bit, GF 550M (Asus N53S laptop), PowerDVD11 trial, NVIDIA drivers etc ...
I hope that someone will resolve this situation soon pls

Thanks
Go to: