Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi,

I did, and it works fine. It also works with my games which I play in 3D with the TV using 3D vision. It is a problem with PowerDvd9. As I mentioned before I installed the trial of PowerDvd11 and it worked fine, it is some kind of issue with PDVD9. Since others were having similar issues I thought maybe there would be a general consesus of what that issue is. But I am assuming by the "troubleshooting" route your taking me on yall have no idea, even though ths issues are very similar?
Hi,

Here is the information you requested.

I use HDMI output.

HDCP ready.

It just shows that it is not a 3D tv, which it is.

http://www.vizio.com/e3d420vx.html -
Hi Michael.

The 3D Symbol is visible and i have tried every setting to get it to work again.

SR Number CDS101202-02

Thank you,
RLM
I am having the same issues, but this is with a fresh install of the program. I tried pre update (through software) and post update and no results. I downloaded powerdvd 11 after that and it works, which tells me its something wrong with powerdvd 9. I dont get it.

I bought a LG drive that promised 3D playback with the powerdvd 9 software. My video card is a geforce 550 ti 2gb. Processor is I7 2600k. TV is Vizio 42Inch 3D Tv. My HDMI is 3D compatible. I tried downoading a trial of PowerDVD 11 and i CAN playback bluray 3D movies using the trial. BUT it does not work with PowerDVD 9 which advertises itself as working.

Power DvD 9 Version (after update) 9.0.4322.52
SR Number DVD110707-06

What is wrong?

it does this over and under flickering 3D setting. I've tried side by side, over and above, and 3d sensio, with no luck.

Go to: