Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
You should use Autofrequency.
A french soft which detects video framerate, switch the resolution/fps of your graphic card and launch your player. When you sutdown the player, Autofrequency switch back the resolution/fps.
Quote: Hi,

you should activate the button once and then just start the playback of the 3D Version of the movie (selectable in the Disc Menu of each title)

br
Michael

I've tried this, but :
* when i go back to menu during while playing a bluray, the icon switch to "flat mode"
* when i quit powerdvd play a bluray 2d, stop and play again a bluray 3d, the 3d icon have switched to "flat mode".

That's why i could use some keyboard shortcuts to switch to 3D mode thanks to a remote.

What i don't understand, is why powerdvd don't play i 3D when a bluray 3D is launch.
I own TMT5 and i don't have this issue.
Hi,

i'm new owner of PowerDVD 11 Ultra. PowerDVD is updated to rev2408.

My setup :
PC : asrock vision 3D 137B
Windows 7 32bit.

All my bluray are stored in a home server.

When i open a 3D bluray, PowerDVD detect that it's an actual bluray 3D (the 3D logo in the transport bar is blue and the display device switch to 24p mode), but the 3D logo stay "flat".

I have to click (as i know, no shortcut available to remotely activate this function) on the 3D logo so that PowerDVD read it as a 3D bluray.

Is there a way to have auto-switching function or at least, add a keyboard shorcut to this function to activate it from a remote.

Go to: